Liquid nitrogen cocktail leaves Delhi man with a hole in stomach


NEW DELHI, INDIA: A 30-year-old man in Delhi was left with a hole in his stomach and had to get that part removed after he drank down a cocktail laced with liquid nitrogen. The man was partying at a Gurgaon pub with friends. They ordered the pub’s latest offering – a cocktail with liquid nitrogen. He drank it before the smoke coming out of the drink could evaporate. What followed was extremely restlessness, abdomen swelling and breathing difficulty. The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, where blood tests revealed severe lactic acidosis – high level of lactic acid in the blood which commonly results from oxygen deprivation in the body. Read more. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s