Fluid Catalytic Cracking Process


Fluid Catalytic Cracking Process

Fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) is one of the most important cracking process used in refining petroleum. It is majorly used in converting large hydrocarbons of petroleum crude oil, which have high boiling point and high molecular weight into beneficial gasoline, olefinic gases and other such gases.Fluid Catalytic Cracking Process:The main reactions involved in Catalytic cracking are:

  • Cracking of paraffins, napthenes, and aromatics side chains. Read More

 

PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk has broken ground for new polyethylene plant project with a capacity of 400-kilotonnes per annum (KTA). The ceremony was taken place at CAP’s integrated petrochemical complex in Cilegon, Banten (Indonesia) province where the new plant will be constructed.Symbolically, the project’s groundbreaking was marked with commitment banner signing by CAP management which represented by Erwin Ciputra –president director, and representatives from engineering procurement construction (EPC) contractors  Read More

 

Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) will invest Rs 3,400 crore in Assam over the next five years to expand its operations by setting up new units as well as upgrading the existing ones, a senior IOC official said.The company will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Assam Government to this effect at the two-day ‘Advantage Assam – Global Investors Summit 2018’, the official said.“We are signing a MoU with the state government that will empower us to invest Rs 3,400 crore in Assam over the next five years.  Read More

 

BP plc and Shandong Dongming Petrochemical Group (Dongming Petrochemical) have signed a joint venture agreement to develop a leading branded retail fuels and convenience business covering the Chinese provinces of Shandong, Henan and Hebei.The partnership with Dongming Petrochemical will start operations in 2018 and the network is expected to grow to 500 sites in 10 years. BP has a 49 percent equity share of the joint venture and Dongming Petrochemical the remaining 51 percent.BP already has over 740 retail sites in China through existing joint ventures. Read More

Advertisements