1. Where to buy Aluminium sulfate in Bangalore?
You can buy Aluminium Sulfate in an online portal worldofchemicals.com. Direct link provided below: Aluminium sulfate
2. What happens when magnesium hydroxide is heated?
When magnesium hydroxide is heated, magnesium oxide (MgO) is formed and water vapours released.
3. What is the chemical reaction when NaOH reacts with MgSO4?
Chemical reaction when sodium hydroxide reacts with magnesium sulfate is MgSO4 + 2NaOH → Mg(OH)2 + Na2SO4
4. What is the valency of aluminium and chlorine in the molecular formula of AlCl3?
5. How are carbon tetrachloride and sodium chloride different from each other?
Polar molecules dissolve in polar substances but not in non polar substances and non polar molecules dissolve in non polar substances but not in polar substances. Sodium chloride is a polar molecule in nature it can dissolve in polar compounds like water but not like Carbon tetrachloride which is non polar substance.