1. Where can I find Monopotassium Phosphate online?
You can buy Monopotassium Phosphate in an online portal Monopotassium Phosphate. Find different suppliers of the chemical here:
2. What is the use of sodium silicate?
is used in cements, passive fire protection, refractories, textile, water treatment,detergents and lumber processing, and automobiles.
3. What happens when you mix KMnO4 with oleic acid?
is converted into when oxidized in a dilute aqueous solution of
4. How is the chemical formula for magnesium bicarbonate determined?
Theion is Mg2+, and the bicarbonate ion is HCO3-. So, bicarbonate must have two bicarbonate ions: Mg(HCO3)2
5. What will be the pH of sulphur dioxide?
Whenis dissolved in water it forms sulfurous acid. The solution will be acid, and so the pH will be less than 7.